DOWNHOLE TOOLS (DHT)
OSC Downhole Tools provide a wide range of services and solutions to the oil and gas industry in a cost effective way, meeting or exceeding our client requirements.
Our extensive suite of oilfield manufacturing capabilities include:
- Houston Engineer Jars such as Hydra-Jar AP,
- Hydra Quaker
- Shock Subs
- Dynomax Motors
- Diamant Drilling Services (DDS) drill bits
- Roller Reamer
- Cutter Blocks
Certified Pre-Owned mud motors:
- Pathfinder G2 Mud lube motor sizes 4 ¾”, 6 ¾” and 7 ¾”
- Cavare Calmena Oil Sealed bearing assembly sizes 4 ¾”, 6 ½”, 8” and 9 5/8”
- Rotor coating – chrome or carbide
- Stator Elastomer – DynaDrill NBR/HR or PV
Dynomax mud motors offer multiple configurations for your drilling application while reducing loads, pressure and vibration. They are mud lube or oil sealed packed with wide varieties of power sections. A specially designed motors allow them to be used to drive the RSS tools.
Dynomax mud motors – power in your hand.
OSC-DDS PDC Drill Bits
DDS, a Belgium PDC manufacturer offers a full premium PDC drill bits ranging from MicroCORE™ to customized design to suit your drilling requirement. Whether it is powered by mud motors, RSS or even rotary assembly, DDS bit takes you there at the best time and cost.